Friday, November 17, 2006

Some Serious Problems

Well...kind of. I had the kids write advice columns today with extra points for being creative. I guess they thought I meant with their English grammar. Here are a few of the most legible exactly as they were submitted:

Dear Oryza,
I have a cat. His name is Nuno Gomez. He is a percian cat. I usually called him "Nunu." His colored is light grey and spotted with dark grey. He is so overweight! His weight is 4.5 kg. Imagine, almost 5 kg for a cat! I want to make him work out, but he is such a lazy cat. Besides, I want to make his colour to be white or orange. How can I make it? By the way, he likes to eat chocolate and chili! Is that something wrong with my cat?
Thanks,
Dizzy

Dear Dizzy,
I think, your cat is an executive cat because he likes chocolate. It's easy to make your cat work out. He is a cat, alright? If he a trully cat, of course he like to catch mouse. To make him work out, you can put a mouse toys in front of him and band it with rope. You can pull the rope to make the 'mouse' move and I think your cat will catch that 'mouse.' But, if your cat just see the 'mouse' doesn't try to catch it, you can pick up your cat to psychiatrist.
And for your second problem, that you want to make your cat to be white or orange, you can bring your cat to the 'Barber shop' for cat. Maybe, there's some steps to make your cat colorful.


Dear Ali,
I have a problem about my body in football. My skill is good but my body is not support me. My body is tin but tall, so I have a problem to control the ball. I know you dislike enough football, but it is my favourite sport. I have organized my food and sport, but I still tin and can't control the ball well.
Yours,
M. Riza V

How! friend
don't think about the body. your body better than me, your skill too. Just reorganized your food,
Two word that important to football player like you
"Don't Sick"
Don't smoke, Don't drunk, Don't Die
Be a vegetarian!


Dearest Go Girls,
Me and my friend have a lot of trouble. A lot of people hate us and want to lay us! Maybe they jealous to us because we're so fabulous! Many people frighten us with scary voices through the phone. Sometimes people try to throw us with disgusting things. So far, we try to be patient, but day to day, they're getting worse. What should we do?

Answer:
Well, that's risk of being popular. You should always bring knife in your bag so you can throw them.

That's some valid advice right there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home